Skip to main content

How to Enroll


To create an account: Click the enrollment portal button next to the Enrollment map. Enter your email address in the box under "Create Account" and click START.


Once you have accessed your application on REG-Online, complete steps 2-5 by entering the student’s information, signing and uploading necessary documents, and saving the parent/guardian’s information. For detailed instructions on how to complete the application, please view our Enrollment Tutorial videos.

A team member will review your application for completion and accuracy. If any document or signature requires your attention, we may ask you to revise the application and submit it once again.

Required Enrollment Documents

  • Your child's age verification document. The easiest choices are a birth certificate or passport. If you have an extenuating circumstance and need additional information, please email
  • Proof of Residency (POR). This will be verification of a service to the home address listed on your application. The best document to upload is a current utility bill dated within the last 60 days. For example: a gas, water, electric or cable bill. If providing a utility bill, please make sure that your document has the "Service Address" specifically listed in addition to your name, the date, and the Utility name. Just having the document addressed to you will not be enough, it must include the "Service Address" on the utility bill. You can also use your most current property tax bill, vote-by-mail ballot, mortgage statement, or lease agreement. Please make sure that the name, date and address are visible on the document you provide.
  • If you have one of the extenuating circumstances below, please fill out the corresponding form:
  • Your child's immunization record. Typically, this is the record your doctor’s office fills in and stamps each time your child is given a shot. Please make sure your child’s name and birth date are visible on the uploaded document.
    • For families that do not immunize, you may fill out the California School Immunization Record form with your student’s information on the top and upload it to your application. You may leave the vaccine portion blank.
  • Copy of your student’s IEP or 504 Plan, if applicable. If your student has an exit IEP, please provide a copy of that as well.
  • Transcripts: Unofficial or Official. A transcript is required for high school students in grades 10-12, as well as 9th grade transfer students. If your student is an incoming 9th grader you are required to submit a copy of their 8th grade report card.

If you have a teacher you would like to request, please be sure to fill out the Enrollment Survey, which can be found in the School Registration Process email you receive with your login information.